GRANT MANAGEMENT SEMINARS
REQUIRED FOR 2017-2018 ROTARY FOUNDATION GRANTS
Attendance by at least one member of a club is required at one of the following Grant Management Seminars (GMS) in order for a District 5960 Rotary Club to receive a Rotary Foundation District Grant or a Global Grant in Rotary Year 2017-2018. (Attendance at a GMS last year does not qualify a club for grants in 2017-2018. Annual attendance at a GMS is required.)
Grant Management Seminars in preparation for the Rotary Year 2017-2018 will be presented on the following dates. There is no charge to attend. Our District Training Fee covers the cost. Registration is required to attend. Registration is limited to 30 persons per seminar. Each person must register separately.
April 27, 2017– 2:00pm - 4:30pm – Holiday Inn East, 2201 Burns Ave, St. Paul MN 55119,
Map/Directions to Holiday Inn East, St. Paul
Rotarians and Rotaractors attending will:
· Obtain a general overview of the Rotary International and District 5960 grant process.
· Acquire the tools to successfully manage Rotary Foundation Grants.
· Be able to complete both the district and global grants forms.
· Understand how to identify, develop and implement a project.
· Know how to manage and report the progress of a grant.
· Meet one of the requirements for qualification for a grant.
If you have any questions, please contact
or call him at 651-439-4008 (B) or 651-303-6545 (C)